The ASOY Parents Group (APG) is a dedicated group of ASOY parents and staff who work together to identify and develop ways to support the ASOY students, staff and school.
For the 2016-2017 school year there are six APG committees:
1) Helping in a classroom: as a guest speaker, field trip chaperone, etc.
2) Special events: helping to organize/plan events like the Holiday Show, International Day, Teacher Appreciation, etc.
3) Fundraising to support ASOY needs
4) After-school activities: planning and/or leading activities such as sports, scouts, arts/crafts, etc.
5) Green projects: finding and implementing ways to make the school more environmentally aware.
6) School spirit: organizing parent/teacher/student competitions to increase school spirit.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re now on Facebook! Become a friend of the ASOY Parents Group to receive current information and updates.